STR8UP EDITOR FORCED TO INTERVIEW SEAN CODY'S BRANDON TO HELP WITH DAMAGE CONTROL FOR STR8UPGAYPORN AWARDS
THE GAY REPUBLIC REPORTING FORCES STRUPGAYPORN EDITOR TO (FAKE) INTERVIEW SEAN CODY'S BRANDON
ATTEMPTS DAMAGE CONTROL FOR STRUPGAYPORN AWARDS
In the last go for broke effort, the Str8UpGayPorn editor is forced to do damage control to address our extensive and complete coverage on the lack of support Sean Cody's Brandon was getting from Str8UpGayPorn website and their editor Zachary Sire.
Our posts have ripped throughout social media and brought light the lack of respect this awards show will have in the gay adult industry. Sean Cody's Brandon by his own actions illustrated absolutely no interest in the Str8UpGayPorn Award which shoots a big load on the face of the Str8UpGayPorn editor.
MORE PHOTOS- VIDEOS
Str8UpGayPorn Awards has refused to acknowledge superstars and legends in the gay adult industry, so why shouldn't they do the same to this marketing disaster event.
The Gay Republic exclusively informed and then extensively updated the gay adult community and beyond on the Str8UpGayPorn Awards special appearance model Brandon.
Has Sean Cody's Brandon seen this post?
Sean Cody's Brandon first launched a Kickstarter funding raising page for his fitness projects after his time in the gay adult industry comes to an end.
Str8UpGayPorn Awards attempted to link a post to Brandon's Kickstarter campaign (so they didn't have to donate money) which was a complete failure.
'The posted link did more damage to the funding raising then Brandon's first 'bathroom 'Kickstarter launch' video' said one gay adult director.
Sean Cody model Brandon publicly and without provocation had no comment about his paid booking at the Str8UpGayPorn Awards. Nothing. It actually became a joke to Brandon.
'This would have been a good time for Brandon to pull out of the gig, and he should have' remarked multiple award-winning gay adult performers.
The nutjob editor didn't even protect the show as it came under fire with harsh comments. Social media posts went as far to ask is- Str8UpGayPorn Awards paying models by unsavory means.
Sean Cody's Brandon Launch Video
STR8UPGAYPORN AWARDS SPECIAL APPEARANCE MODEL BRANDON LOOKS AND ACTS HIGH IN HIS BATHROOM KICKSTARTER VIDEO
Sean Cody's -Kickstarter Video ONE
Break Down on SEAN CODY'S BRANDON LIVE CHAT:
- the most in the chat room 41.
- nobody wanted to ask questions.
- he has no interest in talking about the Str8UpGayPorn Awards.
- he thinks he is co-hosting the event.
- Brandon kept sniffing every two seconds- weird?
- will be getting out of the gay adult industry soon.
- moving to San Diego in two weeks.
- claims he has an assistance booking gigs.
- kept zoning out and then popping back to reality to repeat what he said 3 minutes prior.
- the live show lasted 30minutes.
- he only talked about his Kickstarter for the last two minutes of his live chat.
- the str8upgayporn editor Zachary Sire joined the chat and still, Brandon didn't talk about the awards show- AT ALL.
- told chat room to get rude and mean and still no one asked any questions.
- Zachary Sire didn't ask anything about the award show to Brandon- (sounds like trouble).
- leaves chat room after multiple times asking for questions- (you could hear the crickets).
Sean Cody's Kickstarter Video TWO
There was no support from Brandon's fan base, which leads this video only lasting one minute and twenty-three seconds. The video wasn't complete until Str8UpGayPorn paid model said "fuck this shit'.
Sean Cody's Kickstarter Video THREE
There was no video three- Brandon never showed up but he did have a message regarding his Kickstarter Campaign. (message above)
Str8UpGayPorn Awards/Sean Cody Model Brandon is on the brink of conceding that his Kickstarter campaign to raise money for his vague and lackluster mission for his Summer Tour about fitness is not expected to reach its goal of $13,000.
Someone should've told Brandon not to rely on Str8UpGayPorn editor for any funding help, just look at his past work history in posting for the gay adult industry.
June 10th, 2017
What do we know and the public needs to know
- Str8UpGayPorn awards abandons one of their 'special appearance models' who needs help with Kickstarter campaign
- Str8UpGayPorn's editor is the reason why Brandon will not meet his goal on Kickstarter
- The editor of the website has no education on marketing or event planning.
- Str8UpGayPorn Awards has no issue with presenters advertising 'DRUGS AVAILABLE' before, during and after the event.
- Awards show DOESN'T acknowledge half of the industry
- The editor is under the impression that anyone coming into the door at the show (even if they are lost)will be making an appearance.
- The website editor has randomly tagged gay industry photos to direct traffic to the elementary style awards website
- The rumors have resurfaced that Cockyboys and the Str8UpGayPorn Awards/Website are working together to save the show.(it's clear something is going on)
- All models under the title 'special appearance' will be paid to be at this event.
- One studio has signed an exclusive model (which they stole from rival studio) to ensure this model attends the awards (he earned a full $$$ contract just to show up)
- Zachary Sire stages fake interview with Sean Cody's Brandon and uses our questions we talked about in our posts- that's weird.
- Sire didn't want to post the Sean Cody's Brandon interview. If he did there would be a higher rate of comments- he uses Disqus as a chat room to show higher levels of comments (the number on the website is false)
- Str8upGayPorn Awards uses the 'mug shot' method to show who is allegedly coming to their event. Can't they put photos on a website for the awards show?
- Sandra Bernhard gets a cold shoulder on her birthday from Str8UpGayPorn Awards
- Sire attempts to play off the interview with Brandon with waiting until his last alleged question to (allegedly)speak about the awards show- how dumb is this editor?
Before we let you go and process this gay adult industry staged/bias/drug supplied awards show we have one last point-
Sire wrote and answered Sean Cody's Brandon question about the Str8Up Awards
(Sire, has again lied about an interview)