TRUMP ABANDONS HIS CITIZENS CANADIAN PM ACCEPTS THEM-MASSIVE CHAOS WITH NEW RULES- TRUMP MAKES U.S. A JOKE
(Prime Minister Justin Trudeau )
- IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS OFFICIALS STRUGGLE TO INTERPRET THE NEW U.S. RULES
- TRUMP BANS THOUSANDS OF CITIZENS
- TRUMP HAS LEFT U.S. CITIZENS STRANDED ALL AROUND THE WORLD
- CUSTOMS CHAOS: BORDER PATROL DEFIED COURT IN DULLES
- DID YOU VOTE FOR THAT?
- TRUMP HAS BORDER PATROL IGNORE THE COURT RULING
- U.S. AIRPORTS BECOME A VERY UNSAFE PLACE
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau welcomed those fleeing war and persecution on Saturday even as Canadian airlines said they would turn back U.S.-bound passengers to comply with an immigration ban on people from seven Muslim-majority countries.
A day after U.S. President Donald Trump put a four-month hold on allowing refugees into the United States and temporarily barred travelers from the seven countries, Trudeau said in a tweet: "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada."
Confusion abounded at airports around the world on Saturday as immigration and customs officials struggled to interpret the new U.S. rules. While Trudeau was tweeting a welcome to refugees, others on the social media platform were questioning whether Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen - a Somali-Canadian refugee - would be able to travel to the United States under the new rules.
There are thousands of people stranded around the world. This is not going to end well-