MORE - AHEAD
I could speculate wildly as to the cause of Brandon's beef, but that would take up to much of your time and mine. Cody does have a final message for his industry haters "Fuck if y'all gona regret the way you treated me cause now I'm finishing everything i started!" after his public rant on July 2nd.
After that tasty and salty message, Brandon sounded the alarm and informed his fans that he's proclaiming his porn freedom and to gear up and follow him to his BrandonsClosetLive website, launched in 2013.
I did.. and this is what I found.
Reviewing Brandon Cody's website Brandon's Closet Live.
Top 8 Points to Ponder
1. Brandon Cody abandons gay fan base, so far.
2. Over usage of photo filters. WAY TO MUCH!
3. BrandonClosetLive content might leave you limp . The longest video is 3 minutes, sorry 2 minutes. One video, has a girl named 'Ashia' getting fucked for about 45 seconds.
4. ALL of the Join links are broken. You can't join even if you wanted too.
5. Bizarre pricing. Crazy pricing.
6. Can't remember when he won a Str8UpGayPorn Award. There was only ONE SHOW!
7. Brandon fans should pay for his independence? Besides paying for his membership, fans are encourage to just send him flat-out cash. Isn't that covered by his many 'tips' link?
8. Brandon Cody's 'bondage' teaser video [ 13 secs] is an insult to the genre. It's weak and forgettable.
I get it. Trying to find your way isn't easy in the gay porn industry (or g4p). But, one thing you don't do is burn bridges. When you have filmed over 60 scenes, that should have been a sign for Brandon to build his own website. I don't feel sorry for Brandon and nor should anyone. Actual gay porn superstars bust their asses everyday to keep up with the demand for their fans and they're not bellyaching on how people have done them wrong. He had 5 years to gather content and didn't.
Walk it off and get back to the set and film new content, Brandon.